First , Create an Account in http://www.self-destructing-email.com/
Compose your email as usual in your own email program --> type: .self-destructing-email.com on the end of your recipients email address (they won't see this) eg; email@example.com --> send the Email.
when recipient get the mail & click on it then automatically following message will come & message will self destruct with in 1 minute.
After that sender will get the report mail regarding the date,time & location from where recipient has read the mail.
Once you have sent a tracked email you can log in to your Self-Destructing-Email account to see the status of it. You will also receive a ReadNotification via email when your tracked email (or document) has been opened.
Self-Destructing-Email will endeavour to provide the following in your tracking reports:
- Complete delivery details
- Date and time opened
- Approximate geographic location of recipient
- Map of location (available on paid subscriptions)
- Recipients IP address
- Referrer details (ie; if accessed via web email account etc)
- URL clicks
- How long the email was read for
- How many times your email was opened
- If your email was opened on a different computer (such as forwarded)